Wednesday 18 April 2012

What Does 64 Ladybug Cookies Look Like?!

A handful!


In preparation for tomorrows demo at work, I thought I had better actually try out the recipe we'll be using, just in case :)

I'm in love with Sugarbelle's cookies, so who better to turn to when looking for the perfect cookie recipe. Her recipe didn't disappoint. I had made all the cookies from getting ingredients to pulling the last lot out of the oven in about an hour.

I didn't adjust the recipe at all, so to see measurements and method head here. After looking at my awesome pics!

My ingredients

About to cream butter & icing sugar

My OCD sifting setup

Creamed butter & sugar, eggs & vanilla added

All mixed!

Adding the dry ingredients

Again

Finished dough, looking sexual ;)

The start of my ladybugs

Fish..... coz who doesn't love fish??

Let the icing begin.....

Although to me they look like lungs right now

But not now!!!

I just used royal icing for the, erm, icing....... It didn't take super long, but I wont lie, there were more than 64 cookies, but I ate some so I didn't have to ice them..... and coz they were just the right bite size pieces :)

Looking forward to tomorrows demo, hopefully get some good pics to share <3

No comments:

Post a Comment